Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) have been identified as the two most backward groups of Indian Society. They include all the castes, races or tribes, which have been socially, economically and educationally backward. The cell has been established to support and to bring students from such communities in the main stream.
The SC/ST cell of the college empowers the SC/ST students in the college. The college takes special interest in facilitating financial support to students from these communities from government agencies and other sources. They are also encouraged to enrol for career orientation programs, which would equip them with the necessary skills to choose a career option.
- To counsel and guide SC/ ST students and help them to manage academic and personal issues of college life effectively.
- To ensure provisions of an environment where all such students feel safe and secure.
- To provide prompt counselling for any emotional emergencies arising on account of any event at the campus.
- To provide the mechanism to redress the grievance of SC/ST students, if any.
- To ensure protection and reservation as provided in the constitution of India.
- To arrange for special opportunities to enhance the career growth.
- To aware the SC/ST students regarding various scholarships program of State Govt. and UGC.
- To collect reports and information of State Govt. and UGC’s orders on various aspects of education, employment of SC/ST & OBC Students.
- To circulate State Govt. and UGC’s decisions about different scholarship programs.
- To communicate with the students and motivate them for better future planning.
Mr K Ram Kiran
Mr Manohar Babu G
Mr Linga Raju
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 9845270383, 9343501501
Adress: #3, Narayanappa Compound, Fort Main Rd, Ballari, Karnataka 583104 ,