Grievance Redressal Cell
Grievance Redressal Cell, to provide a mechanism for redressal of students’ grievances and ensure the transparency in admission, and prevention of unfair practices, etc. The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Grievance Redressal Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box of the Grievance Cell in front of the principal cabin.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the principal cabin in which the students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, teachers and College administration.
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the principal.
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters: –
- Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
- Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library and office etc.
- Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, victimization by teachers etc.
- The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students. The cell formally will review all cases and will act accordingly as per the Management policy and provide solution within 3 working days.
Mr K Ram Kiran
Ms Poonam Warnulkar
Mrs Vinutha HM
Email : email@example.com
Telephone : 9845270383, 9343501501
Adress: #3, Narayanappa Compound, Fort Main Rd, Ballari, Karnataka 583104 ,
How To Reach
©2022. Shreemedhacollege. All Rights Reserved.