Bridge Courses are institutionalized as regular features of the academic programme in the institution. Providing students an understanding and the self-confidence needed to face the challenges.
Standards for the course:
- Each department must have a bridge course programme for its students.
- Every department should plan bridge courses according to their respective curriculum requirements.
- The duration of the bridge course shall not exceed one week, and shall be conducted in the first week of every academic year.
- The bridge course of each department must have a clearly defined objective, a syllabus and a criterion for evaluation.
- The bridge course of each department can he in the form of orientation programmes’ syllabi centred classes followed by examinations /exposure visits/ interactive sessions to provide an active learning environment lathe student.
- Each department must conduct ice-breaking sessions to facilitate a friendly environment for the students to share their strengths and weakness without inhibitions.
- The bridge course of each department should provide an adequate learning opportunity to the students for the transition from one level to another, through interaction with the subject teacher.
- The bridge course should provide available opportunity for the students to adapt themselves to new social and academic environments through interactive sessions.
REMEDIAL COACHING CELL
Shree Medha Degree College is well known for its strong teaching learning process which helps the students to build a strong foundation of conceptual clarity.
- Helping scholastically backward students to excel in their academies. The focus is on academically weaker students. Students are helped to improve their self-study in the presence of the subject lecturer.
- Simplified notes are prepared and provided to the students. Extra measures are taken to clear the doubts and guide the students for better preparation
- The Head of the Institution is responsible for effective implementation of the Policy. All the HOD’s need to communicate the programme guidelines to the concerned programme coordinators. Each Programme coordinator is responsible for effective implementation of the programme.
- The programmes can be modified on the basis of regular feedback from the stakeholders. Programme coordinators shall be responsible for effective documentation and reporting the same to the concerned authorities
Mr K Ram Kiran
Mr Prashanth Babu
Dr Sucheta Pai
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone : 9845270383, 9343501501
Adress: #3, Narayanappa Compound, Fort Main Rd, Ballari, Karnataka 583104 ,
How To Reach
©2022. Shreemedhacollege. All Rights Reserved.