BCA:Bachelor of Computer ApplicationsEmerged as one of the in-demand course It is a 3 year Under Graduate degree course in computer applications consisting of 6 semesters. It focuses on preparing students for roles pertaining to computer applications & IT industry. It also helps students develop Programming Skills, Networking Skills, Application Developing Skills, etc.Team UBUNTU Words:
We take this opportunity to welcome you from all walks of life and the world to be a part of BCA department Shree Medha College, Ballari. Our college has the distinction of being known as one of the pioneers on the field of IT education.
As a Head of the Department, provide academic leadership to maintain academic standards with out distinct students centric teaching-learning methodology. our students will be able to face challenges of life also with our holistic approach in teaching and learning encouraging students to indulge in extracurricular activities to shape them as better leaders of tomorrow.
- The students must have passed two years PU (Science or Commerce conducted by the PU board by 35% marks
- Diploma in any subject (3 Years)
- ITI-2 years with 35% marks
- Migration or eligibility certificate in case of students from other states
- Guest Lectures & Seminars by experts
- IT orientation by Corporate Trainers
- Workshops on Programming
- Languages, Trending Technologies & Web Tools
- Tech fests – Inter & Intra
- Soft Skills Training
- Certification Courses and Internships
Job Opportunities & Career Guidance:Job Opportunities: The Individual can work in Software companies as Network Engineers, Server Administrators and so on He/She can establish his/her own software company or Training Institute. He/She can apply for jobs in Govt. Sector, Banking,Army, Navy, Railways, Air force.
- Discipline Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Design & Development Solutions
- Application System Knowledge
- Modern Tool Usage
- Project Management
- Ethics on Profession, Environment Society
- Lifelong Learning
- Motivation to take up Higher Studies