The Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established in the year 2012 at Alva’s College Moodubidire to promote quality enhancement of all aspects of College functioning. Over the years it has evolved mechanisms and procedures to ensure efficient, effective and progressive performance of academic and administrative tasks and to maintain relevance and quality of the academic programs. After second cycle of NAAC accreditation of the college, the IQAC composition was reframed for the better functioning and delivers its duties efficiently. IQAC focuses on quality enhancement of teaching, learning, evaluation, research, creation of innovative ecosystem, collaboration, extension and consultancy opportunities.
The IQAC meets periodically to review the progress of the college and its quality enhancement based on the criteria suggested by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)and suggests actions for further strengthening and sustaining the quality. The quality of the academic programmes are ensured through constant monitoring.
MECHANISMS FOR INTERNAL QUALITY CHECKS
- Staff performance appraisal submission by teachers every year.
- Evaluation of teachers by students at the end of every semester.
- Organization of workshops and FDP of Quality Assurance and Management at regular intervals to sensitize the faculty on these issues.
- Academic and Administrative Audit (AAA) process in the college.
- Collection of Feedback from various stake holders in connection with college performance and improvement.
- E-governance and eco-friendly campus